Submit requests for non-emergency, routine roadway maintenance, such as potholes, traffic signals repairs, road debris, downed signs, and sidewalk damage, electronically using the SeeClickFix online tool or mobile app (free to download in your app store). If you create an account, you can track the progress of your request and receive automatic updates on the status of your request.
To report maintenance issues by phone, please call the Maintenance Work Desk at (770) 528-1600 during regular business hours.
Roadway maintenance crews handle routine and emergency maintenance of the county roadway system. Crews are deployed to address issues such as:
- roadway flooding
- sidewalk disrepair
- sign issues
- trees/brushes blocking sight (in right-of-way)
- grass cutting
- debris on road/in right-of-way
You can report routine maintenance issues online using the SeeClickFix online tool or mobile app or by calling the Maintenance Work Desk at (770) 528-1600 during regular business hours.
In the event of an emergency, call 911.
Roadway Maintenance Division Manager
- Learn how roads are inspected and selected for resurfacing
- Learn how Cobb DOT funds the road resurfacing process
- See the resurfacing schedule (recently completed, planned, and in-progress road segments)
- View an overall pavement condition index map that indicates the current state of each road in the county
- Learn how reporting road issues via SeeClickFix may inform the resurfacing plan