Report non-emergency, routine roadway maintenance issues, such as potholes, traffic signal issues, road debris, downed signs, and sidewalk damage, electronically using YourGOV (also available in your app store). If you create an account, you can track the progress of your repair request and receive automatic updates.
To report maintenance issues by phone, please call the Maintenance Work Desk at (770) 528-3666 during regular business hours.
Roadway maintenance crews handle routine and emergency maintenance of the county roadway system. Crews are deployed to address issues such as:
- roadway flooding
- sidewalk disrepair
- sign issues
- trees/brushes blocking sight (in right-of-way)
- grass cutting
- debris on road/in right-of-way
You can report routine maintenance issues online using YourGOV or by calling the Maintenance Work Desk at (770) 528-3666 during regular business hours. All calls after hours to the Work Request line are forwarded to the Water System.
In the event of an emergency, call 911.
Roadway Maintenance Division Manager
- Learn how roads are inspected and selected for resurfacing
- Learn how Cobb DOT funds the road resurfacing process
- See the resurfacing schedule (recently completed, planned, and in-progress road segments)
- View an overall pavement condition index map that indicates the current state of each road in the county
- Learn how reporting road issues via YourGOV may inform the resurfacing plan