Back to top

County Clerk

100 Cherokee Street

County Clerk, Pamela L. Mabry

FAQ Topics

What are your hours of operation?

Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Who is my commissioner?

Contact the Elections Division at 770-528-2300 or visit our Elected Officials page.

Where can I obtain marriage license?

Contact the Probate Court at (770) 528-1931, or visit the Marriage License page.

Where can I obtain a gun permit?

Contact the Probate Court at (770) 528-1922, or visit the Weapons Carry Permits page.

Where can I obtain a business license?

Contact the Business License Division at (770) 528-8410, or visit the Community Development Business License section.

What are your fees for certifying or copying documents?

25 cents per page copied, and $15.00 per certification.

Where can I obtain a copy of a birth certificate or death certificate?

Visit Georgia Department of Public Health or contact the Georgia Department of Vital Statistics at (404) 679-4702.

Where can I obtain a copy of my deed or other real estate records?

Contact the Superior Court’s Real Estate Division at (770) 528-1328, or visit

Where can I obtain a copy of my divorce papers?

Contact the Superior Court Clerk’s Office at (770) 528-1300, or visit

How can I become a Notary or renew my commission?

Contact the Superior Court’s Notary Division at 770-528-1342, or visit the Superior Court Notary Division.

Where can I obtain information or make a payment regarding my traffic citation?

Contact the State Court’s Traffic Division at 770-528-1251 or visit the Traffic Court Division page.