Monday, October 4, 2021 is the deadline to register to vote or change your voter registration, for the November 2, 2021 Municipal General Election/ESPLOST Referendum. Please make sure your address is current, so you can vote in the correct precinct.
Where to Register:
- Register online with the Secretary of State's "My Voter Page"
- Visit us in person at our office: 736 Whitlock Ave NW, Suite 400, Marietta, GA 30064 (Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm)
- Call us at 770-528-2581 and we will mail you an application.
- Register to vote when you get your driver's license.
- Register at any Cobb County Library when you apply for a library card; or any time you are at a library you may pick up a blank application and mail it in yourself.
BALLOTS WILL START MAILING ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2021.
The absentee team is still accepting absentee ballot applications until October 22, 2021.
Once the application is filled-in, the below steps should be followed:
- Download application and print a copy to submit to the absentee team. Complete all applicable fields and sign. You must provide a physical signature or mark in Section Eight(8).
- Click to download the Application for Official Absentee Ballot, for the November 2, 2021 Municipal General Election/ESPLOST Referendum.
- Applications will be accepted between August 16 and October 22, for the November 2, 2021 Municipal General Election/ESPLOST Referendum.
View more info or download the new absentee ballot app here.
Elections & Registration has created a new avenue to communicate updates to voters:
- Click to be directed to the Cobb County Government Newsletter page
- Enter your email address
- Select Elections & Registration (and any additional areas of interest)
Emails will distribute the Board of Elections meeting information, agendas, as well as any communications regarding precinct updates and upcoming elections.