Election night results will include early in-person voting, Election Day polls, and absentee ballots received by 7pm.
Valid provisional ballots and cured ballots received by 5pm will be processed on Friday, July 16. The Board of Elections & Registration will meet on Monday, July 19, 2021 at 3pm at 100 Cherokee St. NE, Marietta, GA 30060, to certify the July 13, 2021 Georgia House District 34 Special Election Runoff.
Note: All results are unofficial until certification.
To view election results, click HERE:
Elections & Registration has created a new avenue to communicate updates to voters:
- Click to be directed to the Cobb County Government Newsletter page
- Enter your email address
- Select Elections & Registration (and any additional areas of interest)
Emails will distribute the Board of Elections meeting information, agendas, as well as any communications regarding precinct updates and upcoming elections.
The Cobb County Board of Elections and Registration has transitioned back to in-person meetings.
- Meetings (except Election Day meetings) will be held in the Commissioner's Meeting Room, located at 100 Cherokee St. NE, Marietta, GA 30060.
- Meetings (except Election Day meetings) will be recorded, and streamed LIVE on CobbTV's YouTube and Facebook channels.
- Public comment must be presented in-person. A sign-up form will be available on the day of the meeting.
- Meeting schedules and agendas can be found at https://www.cobbcounty.org/elections/about/board