How can I return my Absentee Ballot without mailing it?
NEW! Hand-deliver your voted ballot to one of these three (3) libraries:
- West Cobb Regional Library: 1750 Dennis Kemp Ln NW, Kennesaw, GA 30152
- Powder Springs Library: 4181 Atlanta St., Powder Springs, GA 30127
- East Cobb Regional Library: 4880 Lower Roswell Rd, Suite 510-B, Marietta, GA 30068
Election Officials will receive ballots at Library locations on Monday, October 25th - Saturday, October 30th and Monday, November 1st from 10:00am -5:00pm.
Click HERE, for more details!
The deadline to receive an Absentee Ballot for the November 2, 2021 Municipal General Election/ESPLOST Referendum was: Friday, October 22, 2021.
Per Section 25 of the Georgia Election Code as revised by Senate Bill 202 states: (a)(1)(A) To be timely received, an application for an absentee-by-mail ballot shall be received by the board of registrars or absentee clerk no later than 11 days prior to the primary, election, or runoff.
Cobb County Voters can still cast their ballots for the November 2, 2021 Municipal General Election/ESPLOST Referendum in person, by visiting one of our Advance Voting Locations, or by voting at their precinct on election day, Tuesday November 2nd.
Advance Voting for the November 2, 2021 Municipal General Election/ESPLOST Referendum begins Tuesday October 12th. A registered Cobb County voter may vote at any of the Advance Voting facilities.
- There is NO VOTING on Sunday October 17th, Sunday October 24th, Saturday October 30th, Sunday October 31st and Monday November 1st.
- On Election Day, November 2nd, voters MUST go to their assigned polling location, open from 7am - 7pm.
- For personalized precinct information, please visit My Voter Page at https://www.mvp.sos.ga.gov/
Click HERE to view WAIT TIMES.