The Cobb County Board of Elections approved necessary precinct location changes, for 2021 and the beginning of 2022. With more precinct changes slated to go into effect, the Cobb County Registration team wants to ensure voters know where their polling place precinct is located, for Election Day.
Polling places are always subject to change. Always check your designated polling location via the Secretary of State's My Voter Page, prior to going to vote. A full list of polling place precinct changes, dating back to 2012, can be found on the Cobb Elections Website under the Voting tab > Election Day section.
- The last day to register for any election is 30 days prior to that election
- If you move, you must notify us 30 days prior to any election, even if your new residence is located within Cobb County.
- You must register to vote at your current address-your representatives are based on the location of your residence address.
- No P.O. Boxes
- No business addresses
Elections & Registration has created a new avenue to communicate updates to voters:
- Click to be directed to the Cobb County Government Newsletter page
- Enter your email address
- Select Elections & Registration (and any additional areas of interest)
Emails will distribute the Board of Elections meeting information, agendas, as well as any communications regarding precinct updates and upcoming elections.