Governor Kemp signed an executive order issuing a Writ of Election, to the Secretary of State, to conduct a Special Election on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 to fill the vacancy in Georgia House District 34.
- Registration changes for District 34 must be completed by May 17, 2021
- This election is not county wide
Click to see the District Map...
Advance Voting for the GA House District Special Election will begin on May 24, 2021. GA House District 34 voters may vote either location.
- Cobb County Elections and Registration: 736 Whitlock Ave NW, Marietta, GA 30064
- North Cobb Regional Library, 3535 Old 41 Hwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144
To find out if you are eligible to vote in this Special Election, please confirm that you live within Georgia House District 34 by visiting www.mvp.sos.ga.gov, entering your information and then checking your district assignments.
There is NO VOTING on Saturday, May 29, Monday, May 31 (Memorial Day) or on Monday, June 14.
No voting on Sundays.
To view or print the Advance Voting Flyer, click here.
Elections & Registration has created a new avenue to communicate updates to voters:
- Click to be directed to the County Newsletter page
- Enter your email address
- Select Elections & Registration (and any additional areas of interest)
Emails will occur monthly to distribute the Board of Elections meeting information and agenda.
Note: Board Meetings are now recorded and posted to our webpage