Back to top

Submit a Compliment or Complaint

Submit Compliments

Thumbs Up Smiley
Submit a Compliment

Cobb County Government strives to provide the best service possible to the public.


If one of our employees made your day or helped you, let us know!

Rating Stars
Submit a Commendation to the Police Department

Download this commendation form or contact the Department of Internal Affairs Unit at or 770-528-3812

Rating Checkboxes
911 Responder Feedback

The Cobb County 911 Communications Center is working to improve the quality of our services.


You can help by rating the services we provided during the phone call you made which requested assistance from a police, fire, or ambulance agency.

Submit Complaints

Thumbs Down Smiley
Submit a Complaint

Cobb County Government strives to provide the best service possible to the public.

If you have some feedback for how we can better serve you, please let us know!

Magnifying Glass and Fountain Pen
File a Complaint with the Police Department

It is our goal to investigate all complaints regarding Cobb County Police procedures or the performance of our officers while ensuring the confidentiality of both the complainant and the subject of the complaint.

Speeding Car at Night
File a Traffic Complaint with the Police Department

Report traffic violations or other traffic complaints.

Dog Barking
Report a Nuisance Animal

Online complaints are monitored daily. Response time varies based on complaint priority. If this is an emergency requiring Police and Emergency Medical Support, please call 911.

TV Remote Close Up
Submit a Cable Complaint

Complete a service request using our GIS mapping service. You can also see other complaints in your area.

Messy Apartment
File a Tenant Complaint

Tenant complaints in unincorporated Cobb County may be filed with the Housing Complaints & Nuisance Abatement Division.

Massive mess in yard
File a Complaint Regarding Nuisance Properties

To open up a Nuisance case, the complainant must send in a complaint letter including:

  • Nuisance location (property address)
  • A brief description of the complaint
  • Five (5) signatures of Unincorporated Cobb County citizens
Blueprints on a Computer
Submit a Code Enforcement Complaint

Registration is not required for Code Enforcement Complaints. Select "Code Enforcement" on the top menu and read the disclaimer. Continue to search for an address and submit your inquiry. Anonymous inquiries may be submitted by calling (770) 528-2180 or emailing 

Building Site Erosion Control
Report an Erosion Issue

The Erosion Control Division responds to resident's inquiries and complaints regarding:

  • Best Management Practices (BMP’s) Required – Reference to Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission Field Manual. Vegetative and Structural BMP’s.
  • Building Lot Eroding – When sediment or silted water is leaving site with no preventive measures installed.
  • Erosion Complaint (no drainage) – If soil is leaving residential building lot.
  • Mud in Streets – If erosion is occurring in a public road or right of way.
  • Silt Fence Down – Silt fence is down allowing erosion to leave site.
  • Erosion issues related to a building or Land Disturbance Permit.