The 2022 Patti Wilder GRPA State Qualifying Swim Meet will be held on the weekend of June 17-19th!
|Date||Warm-Up||Meet Start||Age Range||Type|
|6/18||7:30am||9:10am||7-8 & 9-10||Prelims and Finals|
|6/19||7:30am||9:10am||11+||Prelims and Finals|
- Warm-ups for finals will begin two hours after the conclusion of preliminaries.
- Starting blocks will be available, but a certified coach must be present in order to use them.
- Coaches' Packets will be available for pick up during warm-ups.
Psych Sheet And Warm Up Schedule
The Patti Wilder Swim Meet is a GRPA State Qualifying Meet
- Entries: $7.00 per individual event; $15.00 per relay
- Submit entries via email to PWswimmeet@gmail.com
- Entry Deadline: June 10, 2022 by 11:59pm
- Late Entries accepted: June 13, 2022 from 12pm-5pm
- Entries must be in Meet Manager or Team Manager format.
- Payment Deadline: June 16, 2022 by 5:00pm at Mountain View Aquatic Center
- Payments must be for the entire team's entries.
- Cash, checks and all major credit cards are accepted. Checks should be made payable to “Cobb PARKS”.
- All payments must be turned in with a copy of the team's roster.
- Swimmers may enter 3 individual events and 2 relays
- Psych Sheet will be posted. Changes cannot be made ones the Psych Sheet is posted.
- Teams are expected to provide two volunteers for sessions in which they have swimmers entered, including finals. Volunteers may sign up for a role at the front desk on the day of the swim meet.