The 2020 Patti Wilder GRPA State Qualifying Swim Meet will be on June 27th and 28th! All important information for coordinators, coaches, parents, and swimmers is in the Meet Info Packet below.
|Date||Warm-Up||Meet Start||Age Range||Type|
|Friday, June 26th||5:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Open)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Saturday, June 27th||7:30 AM||9:00 AM||7-8 & 9-10||Prelims and Finals|
|Saturday, June 27th||7:30 AM||9:00 AM||5-6||Timed Finals|
|Sunday, June 28th||7:30 AM||9:00 AM||11+||Prelims and Finals|
- Warm-ups for finals will begin two hours after the conclusion of preliminaries.
- Starting blocks will be available, but a certified coach must be present in order to use them.
- Coaches' Packets will be available for pick up during warm-ups.
The Patti Wilder Swim Meet is a GRPA State Qualifying Meet
- Entries: $7.00 per individual event; $15.00 per relay
- Submit entries via email to [email protected]
- Entry Deadline: Friday, June 19th at 11:59pm
- Late Entries accepted from 12:00pm June 22nd - 5:00pm June 23rd.
- Entries must be in Meet Manager or Team Manager format.
- Payment Deadline: Wednesday, June 24th at 5:00pm
- Payments must be for the entire team's entries.
- Cash, checks and all major credit cards are accepted. Checks should be made payable to “Cobb PARKS”.
- All payments must be turned in with a copy of the team's roster.
- Swimmers may enter 3 individual events and 2 relays
- Psych Sheet will be posted June 23rd at 5:00pm. Changes cannot be made ones the Psych Sheet is posted.
- Teams are expected to provide two volunteers for sessions in which they have swimmers entered, including finals. Volunteers may sign up for a role at the front desk on the day of the swim meet.
Meet Event Files
- The meet event files will be posted soon!