|Date||Warm-Up||Meet Start||Age Range||Type|
|Friday, June 28th||5:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Open)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Saturday, June 29th||7:30 AM||9:00 AM||7-8 & 9-10||Prelims and Finals|
|Saturday, June 29th||7:30 AM||9:00 AM||5-6||Timed Finals|
|Sunday, June 30th||7:30 AM||9:00 AM||11+||Prelims and Finals|
- Warm-ups for finals will begin two hours after the conclusion of preliminaries.
- Starting blocks will be available, but a certified coach must be present in order to use them.
- Coaches' Packets will be available for pick up during warm-ups.
The Patti Wilder Swim Meet is a GRPA State Qualifying Meet
- Entries: $7.00 per individual event; $15.00 per relay
- Submit entries via email to [email protected]
- Entry Deadline: Monday, June 24th at 5:00pm
- Late Entries accepted from 12:00pm June 25th - 12:00pm June 26th.
- Payment Deadline: Wednesday, June 26th at 5:00pm
- Payments must be for the entire team's entries.
- Make checks payable to 'Cobb County PARKS'. We accept credit card payments as well.
- Swimmers may enter 3 individual events and 2 relays
- Psych Sheet will be posted June 26th at 5:00pm. Changes cannot be made ones the Psych Sheet is posted.
- All teams submitting entries to the Patti Wilder GRPA State Qualifying Meet must supply volunteers for each session.
- Please have all volunteers from your team check in at the announcers' table upon arrival at the meet for assignment.
- You can have one volunteer team per session or you can have two volunteers to relieve each other during the session.
Meet Event Files
*You must use the Download button on the top right of the Dropbox page and select "Direct Download" to get the correct file.*
- The Patti Wilder Meet files are now available!
- The file named "Meet Events-2019 Patti Wilder State Qualifying Meet-2019June29-001" is the Team Manager file.
- The file names "Swmm7Bkup2019 Patti Wilder State Qualifying Meet-01" is the Meet Manager file.
- The file named "Meet Events - Summer League" is the Team Manager file that you will Import for the summer league meets.
- The file named "Summer League Events - Backup" is the Meet Manager file you will Restore in Swim Meet Manager for summer league meets.