South Cobb Aquatic Center
Pool Schedule and Information
Please Note: Proper swim attire required and please read rules before arriving!!!
Summer Schedule: May 25, 2023 - July 30, 2023
CLOSED: Memorial Day (5/29) - Juneteenth (6/19) - July 4th (7/4)
|Open Swim||Sunday - Friday||2:00pm - 6:00pm|
EACH SESSION ON SATURDAY REQUIRES A SEPARATE ADMISSION!!!!
|Open Swim||Saturday||11:00am -2:00pm|
|Open Swim||Saturday||3:00pm - 6:00pm|
A valid DRIVER'S LICENSE/STATE ID is required for all purchases (cash, credit and debit cards) No Exceptions!
|Children (ages 2-17)||Adults (ages 18-54)||Senior (ages 55+)|
|Cobb County Residents||$3.50||$4.50||$3.00|
|Non-Cobb County Residents||$5.25||$6.75||$4.50|
Summer Swim Lesson Registration
May 19 @ 6:00pm (Cobb Residents)
May 20 @ 9:00am ( Non-Cobb Residents)
No private lessons at this location. You may check at these facilities (West Cobb, Mt. View & Central Aquatic Centers) for private lessons.
Pool and Birthday Parties
No birthday party reservations for 2023 until further notice.
- Parties are booked only during open swim times
- Must reserve parties in person, sign party contract and show Valid ID
- Cobb Resident Fee: $50
- Non-Cobb Resident Fee: $75
- Party room fee non-refundable and non-transferable
- Party Planner must pay admissions for guest the day of the party upon arrival (Swimmer & Non-Swimmers)
- Party room for 1hr 30min . Cleaning and removal of guests should be done prior to reservation end time.
- Maximum total shall not exceed 20 guest including kids and adults
- Fax or email your guests list the day before your party
- All adults and kids must be paid for swimmers and non-swimmers
- Children 5 and under must be accompanied into the water by an adult
- No food or drinks can be taken outside the room
- No balloons or inflatable devices allowed
- Birthday banner and table cloths decorations only and no alcohol allowed
- All swimmers must wear proper swim attire (required)
- Parties are booked on a first come first serve basis
No private party reservations for 2023 until further notice.
|Facility Fee (Credit/Cash)||$150/hr||$225/hr|
|Lifeguards Fee (Cash only)||$80/hr||$80/hr|
Facility fee is due the day the reservation is made or 30 days prior to the date of your reservation and the lifeguard fee will be due in cash the day of the party upon arrival. All parties are with a 2-hour minimum on Saturday and Sunday after Open Swim.
Rules and Guidelines
- Dates and times will be only confirmed with a signed contract
- Birthday Parties-Group Functions-Banquets
- No advertisement or no admission fees allowed
- Cobb County provides 5 lifeguards
- Teenagers and adult parties require Security
- No DJ’s but you may have a music device
- Exceeding end time will be an additional hourly fee
- All guests must follow the rules and guidelines of the facility
- No balloons
- Minimal decorations
- Set up 30 minutes prior to start time and party must end at designated time
- Facility clean up should begin 30 minutes prior to and completed by designated end time
Are you looking for a fun way to get into shape, while using the qualities of water? Buoyancy enables one to do aerobic exercise with minimum strain. Resistance of the water helps tone muscles and quickly build endurance. Movement of the joints is greatly improved in the water, making aqua-aerobics an excellent program for those with arthritis, back problems or other medical conditions.
For information regarding aqua-aerobics, contact us at (770) 739-3180.
Download the registration form and waiver
|Monday - Thursday||10:00am - 10:50am|
|20 participants first come first serve|
Shallow water workout - Low impact, mid to high intensity to get blood flowing. A good aerobic workout with muscle toning.
Deep water workout - Enjoy a deep water workout that has no impact on the joints, yet high intensity to burn calories, very cardiovascular, add a little body sculpting and you have a total body workout.
- $4.50 Per Class ($6.75 non-residents)
- Ten Visit Pass $45.00 ($67.50 non-residents)
- $2.00 Per Class ($3.00 non-residents)
- Ten Visit Pass $20.00 ($30.00 non-residents)
American Red Cross Lifeguard Training Program
South Cobb Aquatic Center offers a program to train participants to be safe and effective professional lifeguards. For more information, call (770) 739-3180.
You must come to the facility and do prerequisite skills before registering.
Lifeguard Training Class: TBA