875 Riverside Parkway
Austell, GA 30168
- A valid Drivers License/State ID and all swim wear will be verified before entering (Swim Trunks & Swimming Suits Only)
- The maximum capacity will be 75 patrons on a first come first serve basis.
- No more than 10 patrons allowed per transaction (Cash, Credit and Debit Cards)
- We do not accommodate no groups, no camps and no birthday parties during our public swim hours unless reserved
- All patrons must pay a daily fee in order to enter the Aquatic Center (this includes Swimmers & Non-Swimmers)
- Patrons must follow all rules and guidelines of the facility
Fall Schedule begins August 1, 2022 - November 5, 2022
Monday - Friday 11:00am - 2:00pm
Monday - Thursday 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Saturday & Sunday (EACH SESSION REQUIRES A SEPARATE ADMISSION )
Session 1: 12:00am - 1:45pm
Session 2: 3:00pm - 4:45pm
Drivers License/State ID Required For All Purchases!!!!!!!
Fees: Children Adults Senior
Cobb Resident $3.50 $4.50 $3.00
Non Cobb Resident $5.25 $6.75 $4.50
Facility Coordinator: Mr. Kristian Humphries
Facility Programmer: Jabir Bashir
- A valid driver's license is required for all purchases (cash, credit and debit cards)
- An adult (over 18) must accompany all children under the age of 12
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied INTO the water by an ADULT
- The Aquatic Center reserves the right to change these hours with two weeks notice
- Please check at the front desk or call (770) 739-3180 for schedule changes
- All swimmers MUST wear proper swim attire
- All swimmers MUST shower before entering the pool
- All patrons must pay a daily fee in order to enter the natatorium (this includes Swimmers & Non-Swimmers)
- Patrons must follow all rules and guidelines of the facility
- All pool rules apply. Additional rules may apply at individual aquatic facilities.
- All applicable federal, state, and local regulations and ordinances apply to usage of this facility
- All patrons entering the facility must pay admission (including non-swimmers)
- Parents and /or guardians are responsible for their children in the facility at all times
- All patrons must enter through the locker rooms to enter the pool deck
- No food, drinks or glass allowed on pool deck
- Persons with open sores or rashes are not allowed in the pool
- No horseplay - actions such as running, pushing, splashing, shoving, spitting, spouting water and dunking are prohibited
- Children 11 and under must have an adult 18 years or older in a swimsuit at poolside with them at all times
- Children 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older, in a swimsuit, in the water within arm’s reach of the child at all times
- Group ratios: children 7 or older have a maximum ratio of 9 children to one adult, 6 and under have a maximum ratio of 3 children to one adult
- All patrons going in the water must be in proper swim attire (swimsuit / swim trunks)
- Swimsuits are required: T-backs, cut offs, jean shorts, athletic shorts, sports bras, etc. are not permitted. A t-shirt may be worn over a bathing suit but due to safety reasons it prevents use of the slide and the diving board.
- Children 3 and under must wear a swim diaper and plastic/vinyl pants with elastic legs. Both of those items must be under a swimsuit
- Any child who cannot swim or who is in a lifejacket must have an adult in a swimsuit, within arm’s reach at all times
- No inflatable flotation devices. Only U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets are permitted
- Lifejackets are available for your use
- Swimmers with non-inflatable personal flotation devices such as lifejackets, step in suits with foam inserts, or other pre-approved step in suits must remain in the shallow end at all times
- Water wings, swimmies, floats, bathing suit rings, other inflatables, pool noodles, kick boards, toys, fins, snorkels and etc. are not permitted
- No sitting or hanging on the stairs and walls
- Patrons are prohibited from entering the water without a lifeguard present
- Must pass swim test (front crawl) to go off diving board
- Only one person and one bounce allowed when using diving board
- Goggles or any eye wear and t-shirt are not allowed on diving board
- Dive/jump straight off the end of the diving board. No backward jumps or dives.
- Diving is not permitted in the shallow water
- You must be 48-inches tall to ride the big slide
- Children with repeat offenses will be asked to sit for 5 minute duration by staff
- Smoking cigarettes, alcohol, and illegal drugs are prohibited in all Cobb County Parks Facilities
- Disregarding rules, profanity and disorderly conduct towards any patrons or staff will result in Cobb County Police being called and having you removed
- All rules are not posted so please act accordingly so we may provide a safe environment
Fall Schedule: August 1, 2022 - November 5, 2022
|Monday - Friday||11:00am - 2:00pm|
|Mondday - Thursday||4:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Monday - Friday||2:00pm - 4:00pm|
Saturday & Sunday
Each Session Requires a Separate Admisson
12:00pm - 1:45pm
3:00pm - 4:45pm
A valid DRIVER'S LICENSE/STATE ID is required for all purchases (cash, credit and debit cards) No Exceptions!!!
|Children (ages 2-17)||Adults (ages 18-54)||Senior (ages 55+)|
Swim Lesson: TBA
No private lessons at this location. You may check at these facilities (West Cobb, Mt. View & Central Aquatic Centers) for private lessons.
Pool and Birthday Parties
SCAC Birthday Parties
No party reservations for 2022 until further notice. Thank you!
- Parties are booked only during open swim times
- Must reserve parties in person, sign party contract and show Valid ID
- Cobb Resident Fee: $50
- Non-Cobb Resident Fee: $75
- Party room fee non-refundable and non-transferable
- Party Planner must pay admissions for guest the day of the party upon arrival (Swimmer & Non-Swimmers)
- Party room for 1hr 30min . Cleaning and removal of guests should be done prior to reservation end time.
- Maximum total shall not exceed 20 guest including kids and adults
- Fax or email your guests list the day before your party
- All adults and kids must be paid for swimmers and non-swimmers
- Children 5 and under must be accompanied into the water by an adult
- No food or drinks can be taken outside the room
- No balloons or inflatable devices allowed
- Birthday banner and table cloths decorations only and no alcohol allowed
- All swimmers must wear proper swim attire (required)
- Parties are booked on a first come first serve basis
Private Rental: No party reservations for 2022 until further notice. Thank you!
|Facility Fee (Credit/Cash)||$150/hr||$225/hr|
|Lifeguards Fee (Cash only)||$80/hr||$80/hr|
Facility fee is due the day the reservation is made or 30 days prior to the date of your reservation and the lifeguard fee will be due in cash the day of the party upon arrival. All parties are with a 2-hour minimum on Saturday and Sunday after Open Swim.
Private Rental Information
Private Rental Information: Rules and Guidelines
- Dates and times will be only confirmed with a signed contract
- Birthday Parties-Group Functions-Banquets
- No advertisement or no admission fees allowed
- Cobb County provides 5 lifeguards
- Teenagers and adult parties require Security
- No DJ’s but you may have a music device
- Exceeding end time will be an additional hourly fee
- All guests must follow the rules and guidelines of the facility
- No balloons
- Minimal decorations
- Set up 30 minutes prior to start time and party must end at designated time
- Facility clean up should begin 30 minutes prior to and completed by designated end time
Are you looking for a fun way to get into shape, while using the qualities of water? Buoyancy enables one to do aerobic exercise with minimum strain. Resistance of the water helps tone muscles and quickly build endurance. Movement of the joints is greatly improved in the water, making aqua-aerobics an excellent program for those with arthritis, back problems or other medical conditions.
For information regarding aqua-aerobics, contact us at (770) 739-3180.
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 10:50am
|20 participants first come first serve|
Shallow water workout - Low impact, mid to high intensity to get blood flowing. A good aerobic workout with muscle toning.
Deep water workout - Enjoy a deep water workout that has no impact on the joints, yet high intensity to burn calories, very cardiovascular, add a little body sculpting and you have a total body workout.
$4.50 Per Class ($6.75 non-residents)
Ten Visit Pass $45.00 ($67.50 non-residents)
$2.00 Per Class ($3.00 non-residents)
Ten Visit Pass $20.00 ($30.00 non-residents)
American Red Cross Lifeguard Training Program
South Cobb Aquatic Center offers a program to train participants to be safe and effective professional lifeguards. For more information, call (770) 739-3180.
You must come to the facility and do prerequisite skills before registering.
Lifeguard Training Class: TBA