2650 Gordy Parkway
Marietta, GA 30066
***Due to short staffing challenges, the lap swimming hours have undergone changes. Please check the above schedule for lap lane availability and instructional pool hours. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Set up an account online for memberships, or set one up in person.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while they are in the facility.
- All swimmers must wear appropriate swimming attire.
- Ask the front desk or call (770) 509-4925 for schedule change information.
- Please check the schedule for pool closings.
Upcoming closing dates:
***August 1st - Cobb County School first day of class - Switch to Short Course!***
- Saturday 8/6: Closed for East Cobb Triathlon Event
- Monday 9/5: Closed for Labor Day
|Aerobics (Shallow Water)|| Monday - Friday
Tuesday & Thursday
| 8:00 am - 8:55 am
10:00 am - 10:55 am
|Aerobics (Deep Water)||Monday - Friday||9:00 am - 9:55 am|
|Arthritis||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||10:00am - 10:55am|
|Adaptive Aquatics & Arthritis||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||11:00am - 11:55am|
Deep Water Aerobics (Lap Pool)
Enjoy a deep water workout that has no impact on the joints, yet high intensity to burn calories...very cardiovascular...add a little body sculpting and you have a total body workout. (Prior experience recommended, taught in the lap pool.)
Shallow Water Aerobics
Low impact, mid to high intensity to get blood flowing. A good aerobic workout that combines cardio, muscle toning, strength and stretching.
Work your joints from head to toe in this non-aerobic workout. No impact and rebounding off of the bottom of the pool. American Arthritis Association guidelines followed.
Expect low impact exercises with light aerobics. Focus is on range of motion , endurance, balance, working joints, and fun! Those with M.S. and Arthritis are welcome!
Deep Water (Instructional Pool)
This class, which is held in the deep end of the instructional pool, blends aerobic training with muscle conditioning and stretching for a total body workout. Maximum capacity is 15.
|Type of pass||Cobb Residents||Non-Cobb Residents|
|Adult Daily Pass||$4.50||$6.75|
|Adult Ten Visit Pass||$45.00||$67.50|
|Senior Daily Pass||$2.00||$3.00|
|Senior Ten Visit Pass||$20.00||$30.00|
- *Mountain View Aquatics reserves the right to limit the number of patrons participating in each class.
- *No participants will be allowed to join a class 10 minutes past the class start time.
- *All participants must sign in for every class. All instructors are certified.
We are hiring American Red Cross Certified Lifeguards and Water Safety Instructors!!
Facility Coordinator: Andrea Helm
Facility Recreation Programmer: Lance Anderson