520 Fairground Street SE
Marietta, GA 30060
Facility Coordinator: Troy Ham
Facility Programmer: Steve Hendrix
Monday, September 6 -Labor Day
MASKS are required in all Cobb County facilities starting August 20, 2021. Masks are not required in the water, but they are required to enter the building, on deck and in the locker rooms.
As we move forward, the hours and lane availability may change to accommodate our programs.
Please check the following website for updates on the action Cobb County is taking for the COVID-19 situation.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the facility
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult in the same lane as their child
- Children under 16 need manager permission to swim laps while Open Swim is scheduled in the Diving Well
- Children under 16 are not allowed in the weight room and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult while in the weight room or on the balcony
- Ask the front desk or call (770) 528-8465 for schedule change information.
- Please check for pool closings
If there is not an empty lane, you may need to share. A single lane can accommodate several swimmers. If you need to share a lane, try to pick one in which the swimmer swims at a comparable pace as you do. Make sure the swimmer is aware that you’re going to join them. Discuss whether to split the lane or to circle swim.
Are you looking for a fun way to get into shape, while using the qualities of water? Buoyancy enables one to do aerobic exercise with minimum strain. Resistance of the water helps tone muscles and quickly build endurance. Movement of the joints is greatly improved in the water, making aqua-aerobics an excellent program for those with arthritis, back problems or other medical conditions.
Monday, Wednesday and Fridays
$4.50 Per Class ($6.75 non-residents)
Ten Visit Pass $45.00 ($67.50 non-residents)
$2.00 Per Class ($3.00 non-residents)
Ten Visit Pass $20.00 ($30.00 non-residents)
Monday - Thursday
American Red Cross Lifeguard Training Program
Central Aquatic Center offers a program to train participants to be safe and effective professional lifeguards.
If you are interested in working as a lifeguard for Central Aquatic Center, please email Steve Hendrix at the email at the top of this page.
For more information, call (770) 528-8465.