520 Fairground Street SE
Marietta, GA 30060
Facility Coordinator: Troy Ham
Facility Programmer: Steve Hendrix
- Monday, September 2: Labor Day
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the facility
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult in the same lane as their child
- Children under 16 need manager permission to swim laps while Open Swim is scheduled in the Diving Well
- Children under 16 are not allowed in the weight room and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult while in the weight room or on the balcony
- Ask the front desk or call (770) 528-8465 for schedule change information.
- Please check for pool closings
Are you looking for a fun way to get into shape, while using the qualities of water? Buoyancy enables one to do aerobic exercise with minimum strain. Resistance of the water helps tone muscles and quickly build endurance. Movement of the joints is greatly improved in the water, making aqua-aerobics an excellent program for those with arthritis, back problems or other medical conditions.
Download the registration form and waiver
Monday, Wednesday and Fridays
Monday and Wednesdays
$4.50 Per Class ($6.75 non-residents)
Ten Visit Pass $45.00 ($67.50 non-residents)
$2.00 Per Class ($3.00 non-residents)
Ten Visit Pass $20.00 ($30.00 non-residents)
Monday - Thursday
American Red Cross Lifeguard Training Program
Central Aquatic Center offers a program to train participants to be safe and effective professional lifeguards. For more information, call (770) 528-8465.