2051 Lower Roswell Road
Marietta, GA 30067
(770) 509-2741 (Seasonal) or (770) 528-8465
Facility Manager: Troy Ham
Sewell Park Pool is open in a limited capacity.
August 1-15, 2020: Sewell Park Pool will be open Mon.-Fri. 1-4pm and Sat. & Sun. 1-5:30pm.
- There will be two (2) swim sessions per day on Saturday & Sunday:
- The facility will be closed between the sessions to clean and sanitize.
- Monday-Friday there will only be one (1) session:
- Admission will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A maximum of 50 people per session will be allowed into the facility.
- No groups larger than 6 will be allowed.
- Patrons can bring their own chairs.
- Umbrellas will be provided for shade but will be placed for social distancing.
Please check the following website for updates on the action Cobb County is taking for the COVID-19 situation.
Groups & Pool Rentals Available: Call the Central Aquatic Center at (770) 528-8470
Admission Fees and Passes
|Children (ages 3-17)||$3.50||$60.42||$5.25|
|Seniors (age 55+)||$3.00||$42.40||$4.50|
|Family Pass (up to 4 members)||$212.00||$318.00|
Family Passes: All family members must be immediate family members and dependents of the head of household and have the same address.
Residents: Additional family members are $25 each
Non-Residents: Additional family members are $37.50 each