Back to top

Superior Court Forms


If there is any question in your mind concerning these forms, the use of these forms, or your legal rights, it is strongly recommended that you consult a properly licensed attorney. If you do not know an attorney and you live in the Cobb County area, you should contact the Cobb County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service by calling (770) 424-7149. Otherwise, contact your local Bar Association.

If you are unable to afford the services of an attorney, you should contact the following organizations to see if you are eligible for their services:

  • Cobb Office of The Atlanta Legal Aid Society at (770) 528-2565

Due to the changing nature of the law and factual differences in each person's situation, the forms and information contained in these packets may become outdated, may not be applicable to your situation, or both. Therefore, you should review and research statutes and rules of procedure referenced in the instructions to ensure that the forms are accurate, current, and applicable to your particular situation.

In no event will the Office of the Court Administrator, Clerk of Court, State of Georgia, Cobb County Government, or anyone contributing to the production of these forms, commentary, instructions, and appendices be liable for any indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use of the booklet.

Use these forms at your own risk. These forms may or may not be appropriate in your particular case. Any desired outcome from the use of these forms cannot be predicted or guaranteed. It is strongly recommended that you seek legal advice.

Court Appearances for In-Custody Defendants

  • Request to Waive In-Custody Transport
    • Important Note: An attorney may request that an in-custody defendant not be transported for a routine court appearance using the Request to Waive In-Custody transport form above. Once completed, this form must be emailed or otherwise forwarded to both the assigned judge's office and the assigned prosecutor, in order for it to be effective.

Family Law Forms

Poverty Affidavit Packet

Poverty Affidavit Packet (Full document)

Individual forms contained within this packet: