Community Development Lobbies are now open to the public with limited occupancy. Customers are encouraged to continue using all online services, saving time, lines, and gas.
Please note: we are not accepting cash payments until further notice. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and contactless payments through android pay, apple pay, and others. Visitors are highly advised to wear masks and must maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet from other visitors and County employees.
All front-facing divisions are following special procedures explained in this article.
- Zoning Certificate Request
- Other Business
- Relocating Existing Structure
- House and Large Load Hauling Permit
- Special Land Use Permit
- Temporary Land Use Permit
- Redevelopment Overlay District (ROD)
- Open Space Community (OSC)
- Temporary Construction Office Permit
- Temporary Sales Office Permit
- Temporary Tent Permit
- Backyard Chicken Registration Application