Community Development Lobbies are now open to the public with limited occupancy. Customers are encouraged to continue using all online services, saving time, lines, and gas.
Please note: we are not accepting cash payments until further notice. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and contactless payments through android pay, apple pay, and others. Visitors are highly advised to wear masks and must maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet from other visitors and County employees.
All front-facing divisions are following special procedures explained in this article.
Tenant complaints for rental property located within unincorporated Cobb County may be submitted to the Housing Complaints & Nuisance Abatement Coordinator. The compliant must be an original letter that includes the following:
- The tenant's contact information (name, address, phone number, Apt number, building number),
- The landlord's contact information (name, address, phone number), and
- A detailed list of the issues the tenant wants inspected.
- The letter must be signed by the tenant.
- A copy of the letter must also be sent to your Landlord.
A property eligible for nuisance abatement must:
- be unfit for human habitation or for commercial, industrial, or business use and not in compliance with applicable codes;
- be vacant and being used in connection with the commission of drug crimes; OR
- constitute an endangerment to the public health or safety as a result of unsanitary or unsafe condition
Community Redevelopment Tax Incentive Program