Advance Voting Locations
Advance Voting for the November 2, 2021 Municipal General Election and ESPLOST Referendum begins Tuesday October 12, 2021. Any Cobb County registered voter may vote at any of the following locations:
- Tuesday - Friday, October 12th - October 15th: 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 16th: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday - Friday, October 18th - October 22nd: 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 23rd: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday - Friday, October 25th - October 29th: 7:00am - 7:00pm
|Cobb County Elections & Registration Main Office
736 Whitlock Ave. NW
Marietta, GA 30064
|ACWORTH||Roberts School Community Center
4681 School St.
Acworth, GA 30101
|AUSTELL||Austell Collar Park Community Center
2625 Joe Jerkins Blvd.
Austell, GA 30106
|KENNESAW||Ben Robertson Community Center
2753 Watts Dr.
Kennesaw, GA 30144
|POWDER SPRINGS||Ron Anderson Recreation Center Community Room
3820 Macedonia Rd.
Powder Springs, GA 30127
|NORTHEAST||The Art Place
3330 Sandy Plains Rd.
Marietta, GA 30066
|SOUTHEAST||CCSD Brown Professional Learning Center
3265 Brown Rd. SE
Smyrna, GA 30080
- There is NO VOTING on Sunday October 17th, Sunday October 24th, Saturday October 30th, Sunday October 31st and Monday November 1st.
- On Election Day, November 2nd, voters MUST go to their assigned polling location, open from 7am - 7pm.
- For personalized precinct information, please visit My Voter Page.
- For information on voting by mail, visit the Absentee Voting page or call (770) 528-2581.
- Advance Voting generally begins 21 days prior to Election Day, or as soon as possible for runoffs
- Advance Voting is available at the Main Office or Satellite locations
- To vote in person you must show one of 6 types of Photo ID
- Ballots cannot be removed from the voting room