Elections Technician (Part-Time)
Our busy office is seeking two dedicated Receptionists to fill a critical role in maintaining our front desk reception area as well as general office management tasks. When the public calls or walks in our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand. The ideal candidates have excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at our office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Customer service attitude
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- High school degree
If you feel you would be the perfect fit for a role of this capacity, please visit this part-time position's online posting to apply.
Cobb County Elections and Registration is currently seeking and scheduling drivers for delivery and pickup of voting equipment for the 2020 Election Year.
Drivers will be responsible for loading and unloading the trucks as well as transporting election supplies to and from the polling facilities. Cobb County Elections & Registration utilize rented 16' and 26’ trucks with teams of 3-4 people per route. There are eight (8) dates to choose from for each election, five (5) dates for equipment delivery prior to the election and three (3) dates for equipment pick-up after an election.
- Hourly wage: $17.00/hour
- Hours: generally 7:30am - 4:00pm, dependent on workload/traffic
- Location: Kennesaw, GA.
- Scheduled Delivery and Pickup dates are:
- The ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
- Clean motor vehicle record/background check
- Must be willing to sign a custodial oath for the equipment.
- Must attend a safety briefing administered by our Risk Management department
To apply for a position, or to request additional information - email Gerry Miller, Prep Center Manager