Back to top

Replacing a Lost/Stolen Weapons Carry License

If your license is lost, damaged, or stolen, you may obtain a replacement by mail. You must report such loss or damage to this court within 48 hours of discovering it, as required by law. You may call 770-528-1931 or email to make an initial report to this Court.  If you wish to apply for a replacement license, you should do the following: 

  1. Print and complete the application form and sign the application in front of a notary public. (Applications that are not properly notarized will not be accepted.)
  2. If your license was stolen, include a copy of your police report. If your license is damaged, you should return it to the Court with your application.
  3. Mail in a copy of your current photo ID with the application.

Replacement Fee:  $6.00    Check/Money Order made payable to Cobb County Probate Court.