It is our goal to investigate all complaints regarding Cobb County Police procedures or the performance of our officers while ensuring the confidentiality of both the complainant and the subject of the complaint.
Report traffic violations or other traffic complaints.
Online complaints are monitored daily. Response time varies based on complaint priority. If this is an emergency requiring Police and Emergency Medical Support, please call 911.
Complete a service request using our GIS mapping service. You can also see other complaints in your area.
Tenant complaints in unincorporated Cobb County may be filed with the Housing Complaints & Nuisance Abatement Division.
To open up a Nuisance case, the complainant must send in a complaint letter including:
- Nuisance location (property address)
- A brief description of the complaint
- Five (5) signatures of Unincorporated Cobb County citizens
Registration is not required for Code Enforcement Complaints. Select "Code Enforcement" on the top menu and read the disclaimer. Continue to search for an address and submit your inquiry. Anonymous inquiries may be submitted by calling (770) 528-2180 or emailing [email protected]
The Erosion Control Division responds to resident's inquiries and complaints regarding:
- Best Management Practices (BMP’s) Required – Reference to Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission Field Manual. Vegetative and Structural BMP’s.
- Building Lot Eroding – When sediment or silted water is leaving site with no preventive measures installed.
- Erosion Complaint (no drainage) – If soil is leaving residential building lot.
- Mud in Streets – If erosion is occurring in a public road or right of way.
- Silt Fence Down – Silt fence is down allowing erosion to leave site.
- Erosion issues related to a building or Land Disturbance Permit.