This New Business Guide is provided as a convenient tool for approaching sequential questions and issues as you take your business from an idea to initial planning, to the commencement of business activities.
While this guide covers most of the topics relevant to starting your business, there are variables that may require additional attention. Our team is prepared to answer your questions and to work with you every step of the way.
How to Submit Applications
Application may be mailed, after the fees have been assessed, to:
P.O. Box 649
Marietta, GA 30061-0649
Or presented in person at:
1150 Powder Springs St, Suite 400
Marietta, GA 30064
No mail is accepted at this address.
To obtain fee amount for new business establishments, please e-mail your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
(You will need 'Adobe Acrobat Reader' installed on your computer to view these files.)
All documents must be signed by the same person.
- Temporary Alcoholic Beverage Application (for non-profit organizations only)
- Alcoholic Beverage License Application New Establishment/Change of Ownership
- Beer Wholesale Excise Tax Form
- Food vs. Alcohol Beverage Sales Affidavit
- Liquor by the Drink - Excise Tax Reporting Form
- Liquor Wholesale Excise Tax Report Form
- Wine Wholesale Excise Tax Report Form
- Change of Licensee/Substitute Licensee Form (Must submit in person at main location)
- RASS (Responsible Alcohol Sales and Services)
- Sec. 6-131 Ordinance Acknowledgement