Check out the business resourced offered by Cobb County's Economic Development Department.
The Cobb County Business License Office is open Monday thru Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM. We take our last payment at 4:30PM.
You may reach us by calling 770-528-8410.
How to Submit Applications
Application may be mailed, after the fees have been assessed, to:
P.O. Box 649
Marietta, GA 30061-0649
Or presented in person at:
1150 Powder Springs St, Suite 400
Marietta, GA 30064
No mail is accepted at this address.
To obtain fee amount for new business establishments, please e-mail your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
(You will need 'Adobe Acrobat Reader' installed on your computer to view these files.)
All documents must be signed by the same person.
- Temporary Alcoholic Beverage Application (for non-profit organizations only)
- Alcoholic Beverage License Application New Establishment/Change of Ownership
- Beer Wholesale Excise Tax Form
- Food vs. Alcohol Beverage Sales Affidavit
- Liquor by the Drink - Excise Tax Reporting Form
- Liquor Wholesale Excise Tax Report Form
- Wine Wholesale Excise Tax Report Form
- Change of Licensee/Substitute Licensee Form (Must submit in person at main location)
- RASS (Responsible Alcohol Sales and Services)
- Sec. 6-131 Ordinance Acknowledgement