Cobb PARKSS 2023 Spring Adult Flag Football League Registration is open! Please see league and registration information below.
• Location: Terrell Mill Park
• Leagues: Sunday Men’s A 7v7, Sunday Men’s B 7v7, and Sunday Coed 8v8
• Levels: Men’s A is for upper intermediate to advance teams. Men’s B is for beginner to lower intermediate teams
• Registration: Individual registration closes Wednesday, April 5th and team registration closes Wednesday, April 12th.
• Cost: $385.00 per team and $55.00 for individuals
• Games: All teams are guaranteed 7 games. Games are scheduled to begin Sunday, April 23rd.
Cobb PARKS Adult Flag Football Program is offered in the spring, summer, and winter seasons. Games will be played on Sundays at Terrell Mill Park. Games are typically played between 2pm-8pm but could start as early as 8:30am and as late as 9:30pm if needed.
For information regarding Adult Flag Football, contact Brody Whitlock at (770) 528-8862.
Leagues, Schedules & Standings
WE ENCOURAGE ALL PLAYERS TO REGISTER FOR FIELD CLOSURE ALERTS.
To receive automated alerts about field closures, please visit rainoutline.com . In the search bar on the home page type in Cobb County Parks. Click on Cobb County Parks and then click email & text alerts. Follow the prompts and choose up to three different methods to receive updates on field conditions (mobile app, email, or text). Make sure to check which locations you would like to subscribe to for rainout alerts.
No cancellations will be made before 8:00am.
If you are looking to register your team into organized sports for fun or competition or if you want to register as an individual and be placed on a team, we have the programs to fit your needs.