Great news! We have partnered with public schools in Cobb County to increase your child’s access to educational and enriching resources. This partnership has many benefits for your children:
- All K-12 students attending public schools in Cobb (Marietta City and Cobb County Public) have been issued a Library PASS account using their student numbers.
- This account gives students access to our resources online and in our libraries.
- Teachers will be able to assign homework that uses many of these online resources to expand classroom learning.
- Our online resources are accessible 24/7 on PC’s and mobile devices with internet access. Students may download eBooks, audiobooks, search our databases, and find lots of other educational resources.
- Students may check out up to 5 books at a time with their Library PASS account.
- Students will not be charged late fines, but they will be responsible for lost materials.
Your child’s student number (it’s the same as their lunch number) and PIN gives them access to library materials and digital resources. Their PIN is their 4 digit birthday using the month and day they were born. For example, if they were born on February 4, their PIN would be 0204.
This exciting program helps to reduce barriers to learning and promotes academic success and is in response to the ConnectED Library Challenge issued by the White House.
Parents, be sure to check out our apps! For everything from checking our catalog, to downloading eBooks, magazines, or online classes, we have a variety of apps available for your children to use on a mobile device!