Did You Know?
- Vendors can log on and register themselves to become a Vendor. (PREFERRED WAY TO ENROLL)
- Vendors can also modify their Vendor Information and make updates through Vendor Self Service.
- Does the Vendor Accept Credit Cards, would they like to enroll in our Electronic Payment System EPAY? CONTACT US
New Electronic Payment Type Request From Vendors
What is Epay?
- EPAY is short for EPayables
- EPAY is an electronic payment "type" that is contracted through our current merchant services bank which allows instant access to the payment made, same day!
Differences between EPAY and EFT
- EPAY is instant, the day the checks are run on Thursday the payment is ready for the Vendor to take.
- EFT it may take the Vendors bank till the following Monday to post that payment to their bank.
- EPAY has a small cost which is the cost that the Vendor pays to their Credit card merchant fees. It is subject to the fee their own bank charges them to "run a credit card".
- The Vendor must accept credit cards to take this kind of payment type.