- Change your address or name at least 30 days before an election in Georgia.
- Change your address or name online at the Secretary of State's website.
- You must register to vote at your current address—your representatives are based on the location of your residence address.
- No P.O. Boxes
- No business addresses
- Once you notify us of a Change of Address, you will receive a Voter Precinct Card which lists your voting location and representative districts.
- If you have moved at all, do not assume you are still registered. You must notify us of your new address.
Check Your Registration Status
Use the My Voter Page (MVP) Log In to check your:
- Voter registration status
- Registration information on file with the county office
- And more...
When to Change Your Address or Name
- As soon as you move or receive an official name change document
- At least 30 days before an election
- Mail-in forms must be postmarked 30 days before the election
How to Change Your Address or Name
- With a Georgia Driver's License or State ID:
- Register at any Cobb County Library when you apply for a library card; or any time you are at a library you may pick up a blank application and mail it in yourself.
- Visit us in-person at our office:
Cobb Board of Elections Main Office
736 Whitlock Ave., Suite 400
Marietta GA 30064
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.