CSS offers two (2) transportation options for Cobb residents age 60 & older: Transportation Voucher Program and Mobility Voucher Program
Transportation Voucher Program
Cobb County Transportation Voucher Program is a voucher program for those who qualify for CobbLinc Paratransit services but live outside of the CobbLinc Paratransit service area.
CSS Transportation Services
For those who are not eligible for CobbLinc Paratransit, CSS provides transportation services through:
- Fixed Routes that take seniors to the grant supported Neighborhood Centers
- Demand Response that takes seniors by pre-scheduled appointments to destinations such as medical facilities, social services agencies, pharmacies and grocery stores.
*Transportation service not available to and from assisted living facilities
**NOTE: In order to use any CSS transportation, you MUST apply for CobbLinc Paratransit. Call (770) 429-7855 if you have any questions about the application process.
Eligibility for CSS transportation:
- Must be a Cobb County resident
- Age 60+
- Lack the necessary support to get from one destination to another
- Must first apply for CobbLinc Paratransit service
Find out more about the Cobb County Transportation Voucher Program. This program is available to disabled adults age 18+.
Mobility Voucher Program
CobbLinc, in partnership with Cobb DOT, implemented a transportation program targeted for county residents between the ages of 18 and 59 who qualify for paratransit services but live outside of the service area.
Must be a Cobb County resident aged 18-59 and have a disability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Transportation services are provided to seniors who have been determined eligible by an assessment as needing the service.