Online Request Forms
**Cobb County Fire Marshal’s Office operations will continue on an as-needed basis including plan review and new construction inspections. If you have questions about your project, please contact our office at 770.528.8310.
Effective September 1, 2019, all inspection requests must be made through the contractor permit portal.
Be sure to include a job-site contact name and phone number in the comments section of your request.
Existing Building Inspections / Forms
Forms and information for building owners and managers regarding annual fire safety inspections.
- Submit Inspection Reports (Contractors ONLY)
- Importing Annual Reports in Mobile Eyes Memo
- Common Code Violations
- Existing Apartment Checklist
- Smoke Alarm Activity Log
- Monthly Emergency Light Test Log
- Fire Drill Training Form
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Training Form
- Knox Box Guide
- Freezing Weather and Fire Sprinklers
New Construction Inspections / Forms
Find information and forms related to your construction project here.