Back to top

Obtaining a Report

Magnifying glass
Click Here to Search for Incidents Online

View basic information regarding incidents. Search via report information, near an address, or by case number.

Click Here to Obtain an Online Accident Report
  1. Visit Police 2 Citizen
  2. Disable pop-up blocker (if pop-up blocker is enabled). Refresh the page.
  3. Complete the form
  4. Click Search

What do I need to obtain a report?

  • A valid ID
  • Payment for the report

A valid ID is any picture ID that is issued by a government agency within the United States, or a foreign passport. For more information on what is considered a valid identification, please refer to the website for the Attorney General of Georgia.

Forms of payment accepted:

  • Cash
  • Money order
  • Business checks
  • Credit cards are only accepted at Central Records (Mastercard and Visa Only)

Personal checks are not accepted. Please do not mail cash.

Official Record Custodians

Police Department
545 S. Fairground Street
Marietta, GA 30060

(Incident and Accident Reports, Alcohol Permits)

Sgt. Garito
Cobb County Police Department GovQA
(770) 499-3900

Submit an Open Records Request