ABSENTEE BALLOT Returns for December 6th Runoff Election
November 20, 2022
The absentee ballot "Last Call" program is not being offered at libraries for the runoff, however, voters may return ballots to the Cobb County Elections & Registration Main Office on:
- Saturday, December 3rd from 10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 5th from 8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 6th from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
The Main Office is located at 995 Roswell St., NE, Marietta, GA 30060.
Additionally, per Official Georgia Election laws, six (6) drop boxes are located inside Advance Voting locations for ballot drop-off. The absentee ballot drop boxes are open during advance voting hours.
Drop boxes can be found at the following Advance Voting locations:
- East Cobb Government Center, 4400 Lower Roswell Rd., Marietta, GA 30068
- Smyrna Community Center, 200 Village Green Cir, SE, Smyrna, GA 30080
- Ward Recreation Center, 4845 Dallas Hwy., Powder Springs, GA 30127
- South Cobb Regional Library, 805 Clay Rd., Mableton, GA 30126
- North Cobb Senior Center, 3900 S. Main St., Acworth, GA 30101
- Main Election Office, 995 Roswell St., NE, Marietta, GA 30060
Absentee ballots must be received by the Cobb County Elections Main Office by 7:00 p.m. on Election Night, December 6th, 2022.
Press Contact Info