Board of Elections Resumes "In Person" Meetings
The Cobb County Board of Elections and Registration will transition back to in-person meetings, starting with the June 21, 2021, regular meeting. Board Meetings are generally held on the Second Monday of each month at 3 PM EST excluding meetings that fall on and after Elections in which the Board oversees tabulation and certifies Election results.
Please review the information provided below.
- All meetings will be held in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room, located at 100 Cherokee St. NE, Marietta, GA 30060.
- All meetings will be recorded and streamed LIVE on CobbTV’s YouTube and Facebook channels.
- Public comment must be presented in person. A sign-up form will be available on the day of the meeting.
- Meeting schedules and agendas can be found at https://www.cobbcounty.org/elections/about/board
- Upcoming Meeting Agendas are available three (3) days prior to the meeting.
- For additional information, please call 770-528-2581 or visit cobbelections.org.