If you're looking to improve your game or just want to learn how to play, we have classes and programs to fit your needs.
480 Terrell Mill Road
Marietta, GA 30067
Facility Manager: Duward Whelchel
Assistant Manager: Pat Smith
- Kelly Allen PTR
- Chris Decker PTR
- Andre Squires USPTA
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Note: the center may close early during inclement weather or lack of court reservations
Terrell Mill Tennis Center has 8 lighted hard courts and a clubhouse building. Located in east Cobb, Terrell Mill is convenient from I-75, providing easy access to most who live in Cobb.
Satellite tennis courts:
- Sewell Park (4 courts)
- Fullers Park (4 courts)
Contact Terrell Mill regarding information regarding these satellite park locations.
Learn to play tennis!!!
- Registration is currently in progress.
- Online registration available.
- Classes begin the weeks of June 6th and July 25th.
- Classes meet 1 hour per week (1/2 hour for tots classes) for 6 weeks.
- Cost: $72 ($108 for non-residents)
- Tots Classes: $36 ($54 for non-residents)
Players looking to join an ALTA or USTA team can fill out this general information form to be placed on a contact list. Teams are formed every season.
Court Reservation Form - use this form to request a site as your courts for your league team for the upcoming season.
- rules and policies for all teams participating at a Cobb County park tennis facility. All team members are required to be aware and abide by the rules.
Team Practice Request Form - for teams requesting a regular weekly time for team practice. Fees must be paid when submitting the form. Check with facility manager for availability.
Team Practice Request Form - (winter season only) - same as above, but for December, January and February only.
Tennis Instruction Information
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm ($25 per session - cash or check only)
- Tuesday evening 7-8:30pm ($20 per session - cash or check)
- For information, please contact Chris Decker (770) 714-6407
Southern Tennis Champions
Pee Wees (ages 3-9)
This program designed to introduce the basics of tennis and sports in general. Training includes instruction in stroke production and movement in a fun-friendly learning atmosphere. Participants learn the rules of the game, play competitive games, and develop match play skills through the USTA Quick Start Development* program.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
*The Quick Start Development program is an exciting new play format for learning and playing tennis using specialized equipment, shorter court dimensions and modified scoring all tailored to age and size
Tournament Group (ages 10+)
This program is designed for advanced, tournament level players. Particular emphasis will be placed on refinement of stroke technique, tactical development, speed & agility training, and improvement of mental toughness. This is an elite, comprehensive program and requires a commitment of either 2-4 days per week.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
For information on all of the STC programs, see the STC website.