Terrell Mill Tennis Center
Tennis Classes & Programs
Learn to play tennis!
- Registration begins February 1st at 9:00am.
- Online registration available (register here)
- Classes begin the weeks of February 27th and April 17th.
- Classes meet 1 hour per week (1/2 hour for tots classes) for 6 weeks.
- Cost: $72 ($108 for non-residents)
- Tots Classes: $36 ($54 for non-residents)
Tennis Instruction Information
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm ($25 per session - cash or check only)
- Tuesday evening 7-8:30pm ($20 per session - cash or check)
- For information, please contact Chris Decker (770) 714-6407
Southern Tennis Champions
Pee Wees (ages 3-9)
This program designed to introduce the basics of tennis and sports in general. Training includes instruction in stroke production and movement in a fun-friendly learning atmosphere. Participants learn the rules of the game, play competitive games, and develop match play skills through the USTA Quick Start Development* program.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
*The Quick Start Development program is an exciting new play format for learning and playing tennis using specialized equipment, shorter court dimensions and modified scoring all tailored to age and size
Tournament Group (ages 10+)
This program is designed for advanced, tournament level players. Particular emphasis will be placed on refinement of stroke technique, tactical development, speed & agility training, and improvement of mental toughness. This is an elite, comprehensive program and requires a commitment of either 2-4 days per week.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
For information on all of the STC programs, see the STC website.