If you're looking to improve your game or just want to learn how to play, we have classes and programs to fit your needs.
2447 Clay Road
Austell, GA 30106
Facility Manager: Clifford Malivert (PTR, USTA High Performance)
Assistant Manager: Paul Declue
- LeTrone Mason (USPTA)
- William Trice (PTR)
- Craig Garrettson (PTR)
- Brandon Sheppard (PTR)
- Farley Youman (USPTA)
- Seth Wood (PTR)
- Valese Wilkerson
- Ken Funderburk (PTR)
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
It’s always fun here at Sweetwater Tennis Center as. We offer tennis programs for juniors and adults year-round. Our fantastic junior program begins with our tennis classes which are 6 weeks long. From there, youth players can join our new Junior Tennis Program that meets every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday throughout the year! For adults, we offer beginner tennis classes, private lessons, intermediate and advanced group clinics. Teams are forming now for the Adult and Junior leagues. If you are interested in playing on a team, we will assist you in contacting one of our team captains. We even help if you have any interest in starting your own team.
Give us a call so we can help you join in on all the excitement and fun!
Learn to play tennis!!!
- Registration begins January 27th at 9am.
- Online registration available.
- Classes begin the weeks of February 24th and April 13th.
- Classes meet 1 hour per week (1/2 hour for tots classes) for 6 weeks.
- Cost: $72 ($108 for non-residents)
- Tots Classes: $36 ($54 for non-residents)
Players looking to join an ALTA or USTA team can fill out this general information form to be placed on a contact list. Teams are formed every season.
Tennis Center Activities and Drills
- Monday nights 6:30 - 8 p.m. (Advanced Beginners)
- Monday nights 7-8:30pm. (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Tuesday nights 7:00 - 8:30p.m. (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Wednesday nights 6 - 7 p.m. (Beginners)
- Wednesday nights 7 - 9 p.m. (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Thursday nights 6 - 7:00 p.m. (Cardio Tennis)
- Thursday nights 7-8:30 p.m. (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Friday night RR 7 - 9 p.m. (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Saturday mornings 9 - 11 a.m. (All levels)
- Sunday afternoons 12:30 - 2:30 p.m. (Intermediate/Advanced)
Junior Developmental Program: Insideout10s
Tiny Tots (4-6)
Monday 5 - 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday 4:30 - 5 p.m.
Wednesday 5 - 6 p.m.
Wednesday 6 - 7 p.m.
Thursday 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
To register please email Coach LeTrone Mason @ [email protected] or call 678-751-7174.
Court Reservation Form - use this form to request a site as your courts for your league team for the upcoming season.
- rules and policies for all teams participating at a Cobb County park tennis facility. All team members are required to be aware and abide by the rules.
Team Practice Request Form - for teams requesting a regular weekly time for team practice. Fees must be paid when submitting the form. Check with facility manager for availability.
Team Practice Request Form
(winter season only) - same as above, but for December, January and February only.
Thanks to our sponsors!
Sweetwater Tennis Center is proud of the sponsors who support our programs and tournaments. Please support our sponsors and let them know you appreciate their support of our tennis community.