1465 West Booth Rd Ext
Marietta, GA 30008
Facility Manager: Tiffani Ephrom
Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Friday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Saturday - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sundays - CLOSED
- Two full size basketball courts
- Multi-Purpose Room
- In-ground Volleyball System
- Vending Machine
- Handicapped Accessible
- Tables and Chairs
- Assorted Athletic Equipment
- Ice Machine
- Public Address System
- TV/VCR/DVD with stand
Fair Oaks Recreation Center Class/program registration currently in progress
The facility is available to rent for events such as children's birthday parties, team meetings, study groups, and homeowner association meetings. We have tables and chairs available. If interested in renting the facility, please contact facility staff at (770) 528-8885 or reserve the facility online.
|Gymnasium (Single)||$50.00||$75.00||$75.00||Hourly||2 Hours|
|Gymnasium (Double)||$100.00||$150.00||$125.00||Hourly||2 Hours|
|Gymnasium (Half)||$25.00||$37.50||$50.00||Hourly||2 Hours|
|Activity Room||$80.00||$120.00||Hourly||2 Hours|
|Small Meeting Room||$20.00||$30.00||$40.00||Hourly||2 Hours|
|Entire Facility||$180.00||$270.00||$200.00||Hourly||2 Hours|
Summer Day Camp
Registration for Summer Camp at Camp Fair Oaks 2019 will begin March 7th from 12:00pm-9:00pm. We will be registering for summer camp until we are full. Parents who are interested in returning to camp as well as new parents are encouraged to register in person or online to ensure that your child will be squared away for camp.
Here are some friendly reminders about getting signed up for camp:
- Remember that ALL weeks must be paid in advance. Spaces are limited and will be reserved for those campers who have paid for them ahead of time. We will not be able to hold spots.
- If you plan to seek financial assistance be sure to bring your most recent tax return and your 2 most recent pay check stubs.
- Once registration has begun and we will continue to be available to do onsite or online however you will be able to register for camp any day after registration opens and until we are full to capacity
- Forms of payment: money order, cash, check, debit/credit card
- Camp slots are on a first come first serve
We are so excited about a new year and look forward to seeing each of you return. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Fair Oaks Youth Football Association
Football: (678) 355-1554
Cheerleading: (770) 313-6206