Cobb County International Festival is a celebration of the best traditional food, music and art from around the world in our community.
This year's festival will be held 12 p.m. – 6 p.m., Saturday, August. 27, 2022 at Jim Miller Park Event Center in Marietta.
Dates and Times to Keep in Mind
- Extended Deadline for applications August 11, 2022
- Vendor selection on or by August 18, 2022
- Load-in & load-out same day as event August 27, 2022
- Event August 27, 2022 12pm to 6pm
- Any application postmarked or received after August 11, 2022 will not be accepted
Applications open April 1st 2022. See Application Below.
Payment can be made HERE April 1st- August 11th. Only completed applications will be accepted.
Go to https://www.givepulse.com/event/304053-Cobb-International-Festival-2022 to sign up to be a volunteer.
Accepting applications currently: Extended Deadline for applications will be AUGUST 11, 2022
- Arts & Culture Vendor spaces are indoor and outdoor, tents are allowed within the boundaries of your booth space. Review Application for complete list of Rules and Regulations.
- All Vendors must stay for the entire event
- If power is required, please specify on application; you will be required to supply your own minimum 25-foot extension cord and power strip with a surge protector. One outlet per booth. No exceptions.
- Payment can be made HERE
- Food and Beverage Vendors: Cara Lynn
- Arts and Culture Vendors: Marie Jernigan
- Performers: Jonathan Davis
- Hospitality and Kids Zone: Suzzanne Anicette
- Volunteers: Kaye Wilson-Simpson
If the links above are not operational please copy and paste the emails below to contact committee members:
- Food and Beverage Vendors: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arts and Culture Vendors: email@example.com
- Performers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitality and Kids Zone: email@example.com
- Volunteers: firstname.lastname@example.org