IMPORTANT VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE APPROACHES
The Tuesday, October 11th voter registration deadline is approaching for eligible Cobb County residents to register to vote or to make changes to their voter registrations (including residential addresses) for the November 8th General/Special Election.
To confirm you are registered to vote in the State of Georgia, please visit The Secretary of State's My Voter Page.
How to Register
To register to vote in the State of Georgia, the following qualifications must be met:
- You must be a citizen of the United States
- You must be a resident of Georgia
- You must be at least 17 1∕2 years old (but you can't vote until you turn 18)
Where to Register
- Register online at the Secretary of State's website: My Voter Page
- Visit us in person at our office:
Main Office Address
995 Roswell St NE
Marietta, GA 30060
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Register to vote when you get your driver's license.
- Register at any Cobb County Library when you apply for a library card, or any time you are at a library you may pick up a blank application and mail it in yourself.
For additional information, contact Cobb Elections & Registration at: