The video series Eco-Logical: Tips to Reduce Your Footprint highlights pollution prevention topics to help address water quality. This series provides information on how individual actions impact water quality and presents simple ways to reduce our ecological footprint.
- Tips to Reduce Your Footprint: With Septic Systems. This episode focuses on maintenance of on-site sewage management systems.
- Tips to Reduce Your Footprint: Household Hazards, part one and part two. This two-part episode defines household hazardous waste and educates consumers about product labeling, storage, and exposure.
- Tips to Reduce Your Footprint: In Your Kitchen. This episode highlights tips for proper disposal of Fats, Oil, and Grease (FOG).
- Tips to Reduce Your Footprint: With Your Pets. This episode focuses on ways to spoil your furry friends while being environmentally conscious.
- Tips to Improve Your Footprint: On The Road. This episode explains the water quality impact of improperly disposed of tobacco and tobacco-related products.
- Tips to Improve Your Footprint: Water 101 and Wastewater 101. This two-part episode provides information about Cobb County's Drinking Water & Wastewater System and what you can do to help ensure healthy water.
Check back for new episodes! Visit the Education page for more about these programs.
- To view videos about water conservation, please click here.