Rain Garden Work Day
- Thu, 08/01/2019 - 08:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Thu, 08/08/2019 - 08:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Thu, 08/15/2019 - 08:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Thu, 08/22/2019 - 08:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Thu, 08/29/2019 - 08:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Call for volunteers:
Cobb County Water System's Wildlife and Rain Garden needs your help!
Located at the Water Quality Laboratory off Atlanta Road, this demonstration garden showcases ways you can transform your landscape into an urban/suburban sanctuary. Our weekly workday includes a quick site tour and orientation as well as basic garden training on how to install and maintain plantings.
Consider joining us one morning to learn more.
We meet every Thursday morning as the weather allows.
Register for Garden Work Day here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/garden-work-day-tickets-21067592737
Watershed Stewardship Program
email: [email protected]