Rain Barrel Make & Take Workshop
- Mon, 10/10/2022 - 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- First Session 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Second Session 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
A rain barrel is a rainwater harvesting system that is connected to a downspout from a house or building.
By collecting rainwater, one can save energy, water, and money. Rain barrels also help reduce erosion and stormwater runoff and increase water quality. Cobb County residents only. Registration is required. Because of budget and limited resources, this free class is only open for Cobb County residents and those residents who have not taken the class before. Lifetime limit of one barrel per household.
Cobb County Water Quality Lab Wildlife & Rain Garden
662 South Cobb Drive
Marietta, GA 30060
Register for this event here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rain-barrel-make-take-tickets-21233136884
- Equipment will be sanitized between all events and during events as needed.
- Increased hygiene and hand washing prior to and during events.
- Physical distance mandatory during event.