Rain Barrel Make & Take Workshop
A rain barrel is a rainwater harvesting system that is connected to a downspout from a house or building.
By collecting rainwater, one can save energy, water, and money. Rain barrels also help reduce erosion and storm water runoff and increase water quality. Cobb County residents only. Registration is required. Because of budget and limited resources, this free class is only open for Cobb County residents and those residents who have not taken the class before. Lifetime limit of one barrel per household.
Cobb County Water Quality Lab
662 South Cobb Drive
Marietta, GA 30060
- Equipment will be sanitized between all events and during events as needed.
- Group sizes have been reduced.
- Increased hygiene and hand washing prior to and during events.
- Physical distance mandatory during event.
- Masks are strongly encouraged and will be worn by instructors.