Amphibian Monitoring Workshop
Become a Citizen Herpetologist.
About this event:
Cobb County residents can be trained as Citizen Herpetologists and learn to identify frogs, toads, and salamanders by their habitat, morphology, and vocalizations. Certified monitors will be allowed to collect data on local amphibian populations and contribute to both regional and global studies of amphibian diversity.
Cobb County Water Quality Lab
662 South Cobb Drive
Marietta, GA 30008
Register for this event here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/amphibian-monitoring-workshop-tickets-118681157537
- Equipment will be sanitized between all events and during events as needed.
- Group sizes have been reduced to not exceed 10 people.
- Increased hygiene and hand washing prior to and during events.
- Physical distance mandatory during event.
- Masks are strongly encouraged and will be worn by instructors.