Volunteer Outreach Training Session 1 – Introduction and Water 101
- Tue, 03/16/2021 - 06:30 PM - 08:00 PM
About this Event
Volunteer Outreach Training Session 1 – Introduction and Water 101 – 1.5 hours. This workshop is the first of a series of six sessions designed to train Outreach Volunteers, who will be supporting Cobb Water’s engagement in public outreach events. This training workshop will provide an overview of the training program, describe potential roles and service opportunities, and teach volunteers about the natural and human water cycle including Cobb County Water System’s role in the distribution and care of our water resources. Each interactive training session combines both live activities or demonstrations along with a traditional presentation.
Location: Cobb County Water Quality Lab, 662 South Cobb Drive, Marietta
Registration for the trainings is now CLOSED. To join the waitlist to be notified of when the next trainings will be available, please visit: https://www.cobbcounty.org/water/education/volunteer/outreach-volunteer-program
- Equipment will be sanitized before, during and after events.
- In-person group sizes have been reduced to not exceed 10 people.
- Additional attendees, or attendees who make a special request will be accommodated by being offered the opportunity to attend virtually.
- Increased hygiene and hand washing encouraged prior to and during events.
- Physical distance mandatory during event.
Masks will be required to be worn at all times and will be worn by instructors
Water Efficiency Program