Storm Drain Marking
- Thu, 09/23/2021 - 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
- Sat, 10/23/2021 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tues, 11/16/2021 - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Help educate the community about non-point source pollution by marking the storm drains in local neighborhoods.
About this Event
What you will be doing… and what you can expect the day to look like.
Each pair of volunteers will have a bucket full of supplies: maps, pens, storm drain markers, adhesive, educational material packets, and trash bags. Teams will mark the storm drains, pick up litter and distribute packets to each home to educate them on the newly marked storm drains.
Dress appropriately for the weather. Bring a water bottle, hat or visor, sunglasses, sunscreen. Families are welcome.
Piedmont Baptist Church
570 Piedmont Road
Marietta, GA 30066
Register the event here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/storm-drain-marking-tickets-22503737284
- Equipment will be sanitized between all events and during events as needed.
- Group sizes have been reduced to not exceed 10 people.
- Increased hygiene and hand washing prior to and during events.
- Physical distance mandatory during event.
- Masks are required and will be worn by instructors.
Cobb County Watershed Stewardship Program
email: [email protected]