Upcoming Closure: Woodland Brook Drive at Gilmore Creek Bridge
Woodland Brook Drive will be closed to thru-traffic at Gilmore Creek Bridge intermittently from Monday, February 17 to Sunday, February 23, 2020.
Weather permitting, Georgia Power will be removing trees and relocating overhead lines. In addition, some geotechnical work will be taking place just down from the bridge location, which will require lane closures during this time.
Drivers who normally pass through Vinings via Woodland Brook Drive are advised to use the following detour route from February 17-February 23 to avoid potential traffic issues.
Southbound Woodland Brook Drive
- North and then west on Paces Ferry Road to Cumberland Parkway
- South on Cumberland Parkway to Beech Haven Trail/Log Cabin Drive
- South and then east on Beech Haven Trail/Log Cabin Drive to Woodland Brook Drive
Northbound Woodland Brook Drive
- West and then north on Log Cabin Drive/Beech Haven Trail to Cumberland Parkway
- North on Cumberland Parkway to Paces Ferry Road
- East and then south on Paces Ferry Road to Woodland Brook Drive