PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATED INFORMATION RE: MEMBERSHIP
Effective February 1, 2018, you must have a valid 2018 Cobb Senior Services membership before you may register for or participate in any class or activity at a Cobb County senior center.
- Cobb resident: $5.00/month
- Non-resident: $7.50/month
Note: Your account balance will accrue when on the payment plan.
You may create your yearly membership online or by visiting any Cobb County senior center. Cash, check and credit cards (MasterCard/Visa/American Express/Discover) are acceptable forms of payment.
You will be charged $5 for a replacement card.
Now you can use your Senior Services membership card at some local businesses to receive a discount on products or services. Below is the current list; Be sure to check back as we are adding businesses weekly! Discounts subject to change.
- Avis 15% on every rental Mondays & Tuesday (1721 Powder Springs St, SW)
- Firestone 10% (1100 Powder Springs St, SW, Marietta)
- Auto Zone 10% (1185 Powder Springs St, SW, Marietta)
- O’Reilly Auto Parts 3% off everything (1211 Powder Springs St)
- Mr. Transmission $100 off transmission overhaul; $10 other services (Roswell Rd, Sandy Springs (404) 843-3379)
- The Book Worm 10% off purchase (4451 Marietta St, Powder Springs)
- The Book Exchange 15% off purchase (2932 Canton Rd, #220, Marietta)
- Book Warehouse of Atlanta-Woodstock 15% off, excludes bestsellers & clearance (915 Ridgewalk Pkwy, Ste B250 Woodstock)
- Lizards & Lollipops $5 off $25 pre-tax purchase (Marietta Square)
- Rhinos & Rhinestones $10 off $50 pre-tax purchase (Marietta Square)
- Urban Renewal Consignment Boutique 5% off on Mondays (800 Whitlock Ave, Marietta)
- West Cobb Tailor & Cleaners 10% off minimum $20 dry cleaning (2500 Dallas Hwy, #220, Marietta)
- Cami’s Chic Boutique 10% off online purchases
- Indigo & Oak Clothing and Décor 15% (2960 Shallowford Rd, Marietta)
- Options Designs Clothing Boutique 20% off $50; 10% under $50 (67 Church St on Marietta Square)
Food and Drink
- Bojangle’s 10% (4071 Cherokee St, (Kennesaw) and 12100 Hwy 92 at Trickum Rd, (Woodstock)
- The Cenacle Coffee Shop 15% (2844 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Austell)
- Huey Luey’s 10% (3338 Cobb Pkwy, Acworth)
- Goldberg’s Fine Foods 10% (1062 Johnson Ferry Rd (Marietta) and 4383 Roswell Rd, (Atlanta)
- Chicago’s 5% every day (4401 Shallowford Rd, Roswell)
- Dominos Pizza 25% off any purchase (Powder Springs Street location only)
- Marlow’s Tavern 25% off Monday lunch or dinner; food only (2960 Shallowford Rd, Marietta)
- Marlow’s Tavern 15% off lunch Monday through Friday; food only (1311 Johnson Ferry Rd, Marietta)
- Lolita’s Parlour 10% off any purchase (1147 Powder Springs St, Marietta)
- Salt & Pepper Cafe 10% off any purchase (Bentwater Village, Cedarcrest Rd, Acworth)
- City Farmers Market $10 gift card when sign up for VIP program (1167 Powder Springs St)
- Nature’s Corner Market 5% off purchases (3960 Mary Eliza Trace, Marietta)
Health and Beauty
- Pearl’s Spa 10% (4827 S. Main St, Acworth)
- ReActive Chiropractic 50% off initial exam; 15% off regular office visits (1600 Kennesaw Due West)
- Mary Kay-Roberta Francisco 15% off (678) 355-7079
- West Cobb Chiropractic 50% off initial exam; 25% off regular visits, 15% off nutrition consultation & supplements (5041 Dallas Hwy, Powder Springs)
- Hair Art Salon & Spa $5 off hair cut with Camille or $10 off haircut with Camille (81 Church St, Marietta)
- Extravaganza 10% on Wednesdays (1115 Powder Springs ST, SW, Marietta)
- Studio Bungee 25% off packages (999 Whitlock Ave, Ste 3, Marietta)
Home and Gifts
- Olea Olive 10% on Wednesdays & Thursdays (4475 Roswell Rd, Ste 1000)
- Doodlebugz $5 off $25 pre-tax purchases (Marietta Square)
Home Modifications and Equipment
- Blue Moose Elevators $500 of Stiltz Elevators (bluemooseelevators.com or (770) 891-4442)
- 101 Mobility $100 off straight stair lift; $200 off custom stair or wheel chair lift (Atlanta.101mobility.com)
- AmeriGlide of Marietta $25 off lift chairs/scooters; $200 off straight stair lifts $250 off curve stair or vertical platform lifts (1730 Cumberland Point Dr, Ste 9, Marietta)
- Hurley Elder Care Law $100 of elder care consultation, normally $400 (100 Galleria Pkwy, Ste 650, Atlanta)
- Orcutt Law Offices, LLC 10% off real estate planning services (2959 Cherokee St, Ste 203, Kennesaw)
- Due West Pharmacy 10% off non-prescription items (3880 Due West Rd, Marietta)
- East Marietta Pharmacy 10% off non-prescription items (1480 Roswell Rd, Marietta)
- Mableton Pharmacy 10% off non-prescription items (5390 Floyd Rd, Mableton)
- Woodstock Pharmacy 10% off non-prescription items (8612 E, Main St, Woodstock)
No. Refunds of membership will not be given.
Yes. Your CSS membership is not related to your Senior Citizen Council membership.
No. You will not receive a new membership card when obtaining a CSS membership. The two (2) memberships will be attached to the card originally assigned through PARKS, and vice versa.
No. There will not be a discount for couples; each person will need a CSS membership.
No. Some activities will be free, such as Cooking Matters and Matter of Balance classes, etc., access to the workout facilities and coffee. However, some activities will have an assessed cost, such as Bingo, cooking classes, parties, etc. Resident & Non-resident fees will apply.
Yes. Your CSS membership is valid at any Cobb County senior center.
No. Visitors will be able to use a guest pass which is valid for a one-time use. Guest passes are non-transferable and participation in classes are not included with a guest pass. Cost associated for an activity visitors are participating in during their visit (i.e. Lunch & Learn or craft workshop) will apply at Resident/Non-resident rates.
No. Membership is free for Cobb County Government employees, retirees, and their spouse age 55 regardless of residency. County employees must present their employee badge at time of creating membership. Retirees and spouses must present a letter from Human Resources at time of creating a membership.
No. Family members of County employees get free membership at aquatics centers as part of HR's wellness program for employees. CSS's offerings are not part of that program therefore family members will not get a free membership.
Yes. Classes/events/trips for which there is a charge will be in addition to the CSS membership. Resident/Non-resident rates apply for events & classes; Member/Non-member rates apply for trips. Members will receive 10% discount on trips.
Yes. Your membership fee will depend upon your residency status.
Members of groups such as Lockheed, ATT Pioneers, Kiwanis, dance groups, Cobb County Retirees, etc. who only attend meetings will not be required to have a CSS membership. However, if members of such groups want to participate in other activities at the center they will need to have a CSS membership.
No. However, if you are not a member, you (and any escort) will be charged the Non-resident fee to participate in the trips. Members receive a 10% discount on trips.
No. The only scholarship available will be for membership.