Need Help with Transportation?
Are you 55 years or older and need assistance with transportation to doctor appointments, dialysis, chemotherapy etc.? You may be eligible to receive FREE bus passes (while available) that can be used to assist with the cost of riding the local CobbLinc, ParaTransit and FLEX bus service.
- Cobb County resident
- Must be 55 years and older
- Must have a valid GA state issued ID
- Provide proof of residency: Bill must be in your name (lease/rent, mortgage statement, utility bill)
- Must be actively riding CobbLinc, Flex or paratransit service
- Must have a valid para transit ID
- Must not have received assistance within the last 12 months
Bus passes are available Monday & Wednesday ONLY 9:00 am - Noon and 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Cobb Senior Services
1150 Powder Springs St, Suite 100
Marietta, GA 30064
Call 770-528-5364 if you would like additional information