Donations for Seniors Still Needed
Cobb Senior Services is in need of items for our “at risk” clients during this time.
Call Merline Tippens at 770-528-2009 to set up a time to deliver your donation on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, only. Please do not leave items outside.
**Please no glass containers or large/family size items, Items in bold are greatly needed.
- Peanut butter or other nut butters (small)
- Applesauce (small or single serving)
- Fruit cups
- Juice boxes
- Cereal (small/ individual serving boxes)
- Canned meat
- Crackers (small or single serving)
- Soup (small cans or cups)
- Canned vegetables (small)
- Macaroni & cheese
- Dried mashed potatoes (flakes)
- Spaghetti O’s/ Ravioli (small cans)
- Toilet paper
- Paper Towels
- Baby wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Sanitizing wipes
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap