Cobb Senior Services Remains Open
Effective 1/6/22: Cobb Senior Services remains open
Registration for Winter classes will open Monday, January 10 at 9:00 am for all activities. You will only be able to register online using My Active Center or by calling the center.
**Due to the current variant of coronavirus, the space may be limited for all classes and activities.
- A mask is mandated to be worn inside CSS buildings for all classes, activities and events. A mask will be provided if you arrive without one.
- Hands should be washed often with soap and water for 20 seconds. If unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand rub; hand sanitizers are available in all CSS buildings.
- Stay home if you do not feel well; Do not enter a facility if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Any person showing signs of illness while in any CSS building will be asked to leave
- In the event a person tests positive for COVID-19 after attending a senior center:
- We request that the person who tested positive notify the center manager.
- Everyone who was at the center during the same time as that person will be notified. *The name of the person will not be disclosed to anyone except CSS management.
Please read the following before coming to Cobb Senior Services
Pursuant to Senate Bill 359, Georgia COVID-19 Pandemic Business Safety Act:
“Any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.”