When: Registration - Sunday, August 11th starting at 2:30 p.m.
Auditions - Immediately following registration from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Where: Dance 101, 2480 Briarcliff Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA, 30329
What to Expect: 1) Be prepared to learn a short piece of choreography to perform for the judges
2) You may also perform a solo in the style of your choice to highlight your own individual dance style (tap, jazz, hip hop, belly dance, Latin, ballet, cheer, etc.)
3) You must bring your music on a CD, and it must be no longer than 1 minute in length.
What to Bring:
1) Light snack and water
2) A headshot or recent photo of yourself (will not be returned)
3) $15 registration fee (non-refundable)
4) Comfortable and cool dance attire, you will work up a sweat!
5) Comfortable dance shoes, no heels
6) OPTIONAL: Dance resume
7) OPTIONAL: CD of your music if you choose to perform a solo
And for further information and/or questions, please contact Director & Choreographer, Leslie Alison: 678-431-0786 or [email protected]
INFO: www.ClassixCrew.Blogspot.com FACEBOOK: www.Facebook.com/ClassixCrew