Find out why the fire service is one of the best career choices you can make. View available positions and apply.
For questions, contact our recruiters from Cobb County Fire & Emergency Services via email at [email protected] or call (678) 581-5477.
- Performs work in controlling and extinguishing fires.
- Performs first aid and emergency rescue and medical treatment at the emergency scene.
- Responds to and performs duties as assigned, at accidents. disasters. emergency rescues, searches, and any other emergency situation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Nonexempt (Eligible for overtime)
24 hours on duty / 48 hours off duty
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age on or before test date
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- No Felony Convictions
- Must successfully complete the following:
- Written entry level test
- In-depth background investigations
- Physical agility test
- Polygraph examination
- Psychological examination and drug screen
- Medical examination and drug screen
- Oral interviews