Shadrack's Christmas Wonderland coming to Cobb PARKS
Infuse your holiday season with a mega dose of Christmas cheer as Shadrack’s Christmas Wonderland makes its grand debut at Jim R. Miller Park and Event Center. This all-new, award-winning drive-through light show is sure to be a highlight of your festive celebrations. Take a magical journey through custom-built light displays perfectly synchronized with Christmas musical favorites nightly 6 - 10 p.m. Nov. 17 - Jan. 7, including holidays, rain or shine.
This dynamic show features a 300-foot tunnel that surrounds you in a kaleidoscope of colors, Christmas trees sparkling at 50 feet tall, towering walls of lights and much more! Also along the tour, you’ll catch a glimpse of how the elves, reindeer, and Mr. and Mrs. Claus live at the bustling North Pole.
But wait! The fun doesn't end with the light show. On weekends, for those who have seen the light show, visit Santa's Village and experience an evening of family activities, entertainment, inflatables/bounce houses, make reindeer food, write letters to Santa and snap photos with Santa with your own camera.
Santa's Village will be open 6 - 10 p.m.
Nov. 25 - 26
Dec. 1 - 3
Dec. 8 - 10
Dec. 15 - 17
Santa's Village is $10 per child, at the door. Adults accompanying children are free. There is no entry to Santa's Village separate from the light show.
Holiday Light Show & Santa’s Village FAQ
Holiday Light Show (Shadrack)
- What does the light show consist of?
Shadrack's Christmas Wonderland is a drive-thru Christmas light show synchronized to music as well as custom built light displays of the North Pole.
- How long does it take to drive through the entire light show?
The Show route is nearly 2 miles long and takes approximately 30 minutes
- When is the light show opened?
The Light Show is open 6-10pm nightly. Participants can view the show, beginning Nov. 17 through Jan.7.
- Where do I purchase tickets?
- Tickets can be purchased online by credit card (ShadrackChristmas.com) and at the gate with cash or credit for $39.95.
- Ticket is per vehicle: Passenger Vehicle (max 8), Activity Van (9-25)
- Express Passes are available to skip the line for an additional $20.
- Do I have to use my ticket on a specific date?
Tickets are valid for one night, any night that the show is open.
- Where will the Santa’s Village be?
The Santa’s Village will be inside the Jim R. Miller Event Center.
- How do I get access to the Santa’s Village?
The Santa’s Village is available only to light show guests. Participants must drive through the show to participate in the Santa’s Village activities.
- What is the contact information for questions pertaining to the Santa’s Village?
Jim R. Miller Park and Event Center: 770-528-8875
- When will the Santa’s Village be open?
The Santa's Village will be welcoming visitors from 6-10 p.m. on these dates:
• Saturday and Sunday, November 25-26
• Friday - Sunday, December 1-3
• Friday - Sunday, December 8-10
• Friday - Sunday, December 15-17
- Do I have to purchase an additional ticket to visit the Santa’s Village?
Yes, general admission to the Santa's Village is $10 per child. Accompanying adults are free.
Cash or credit accepted upon arrival at Santa’s Village.
- What activities are included with general admission?
With general admission, children can experience the magic of Santa's Village with these fun activities:
- Arts & crafts
- Visits with Santa (Take your own photos. Bring your own camera.)
- Write personalized letters to Santa
- Make reindeer food
- Holiday entertainment
- Bounce houses
- More winter-themed activities
- What activities and items are not included in general admission?
Concessions, vendor sales, glow truck and train rides are available a la carte.
- Can I bring my pet inside the Santa’s Village?
No pets are allowed in the event center.
- What will the Santa’s Village themes be?
- November 25-26 "Jingles and Jammies"
Wear your pajamas and sing your favorite Christmas carols with Cobb Parks
- December 1-3 "Frozen/Superheroes"
Wear your best superhero or Frozen costume.
- December 8-10 "The Gift of Giving"
Join Cobb Parks in providing the best gift of the holiday: the gift of giving. Bring a gift for
Children (ages birth to 18) in need this holiday season.
- December 15-17 "Home For the Holidays"
Bring out the whole family wearing your best ugly Christmas outfits. Be ready for family photo
- I am a vendor interested in participating in the Santa’s Village. How do I do that?
Any interested non-food vendor can contact Special Events Manager, Wendy Goss at firstname.lastname@example.org.