Mabry Park is Now Open!!!
Cobb PARKS' newest park is now open to the public. Mabry Park had a ribbon cutting May 2nd where several hundred people attended to see the new park. The park has 26.5 acres of land, mostly green space. The land was purchased in 2008 using 2006 Parks Bond Funding and the park's Master Plan approved in 2011. Development funding was approved as part of 2016 SPLOST program. Features include:
- 1.2 miles of walking trails, with overlooks and benches
- Mix of open rolling meadows and wooded areas
- +/- 1.5 acre lake
- Large playground
- Restroom / Maintenance building
- 1 large covered picnic pavilion, available for reservations, with charcoal grill
- 4 small covered picnic pavilions, first come, first served, with charcoal grills
- Community garden
- Parking lot with pervious concrete in parking spaces
- Bio-retention feature for stormwater quality, with nature observation boardwalk
Mabry Park is located in northeast Cobb. The park address is 4466 Wesley Chapel Road in Marietta. To reserve the large picnic pavilion, go to our website and request a date and time.