Yaarab Shrine Circus and Midway
- Fri, 05/20/2022 - 05:00 PM - Mon, 05/30/2022 - 05:00 PM
- Sat, 05/21/2022 - 05:00 PM - Tue, 05/31/2022 - 05:00 PM
- Sun, 05/22/2022 - 05:00 PM - Wed, 06/01/2022 - 05:00 PM
- Mon, 05/23/2022 - 05:00 PM - Thu, 06/02/2022 - 05:00 PM
- Tue, 05/24/2022 - 05:00 PM - Fri, 06/03/2022 - 05:00 PM
C'mon out for family night, date night, or just for laughs to the 80th annual Yaarab Shrine Circus and Fair, May 21 - May 30, 2022 at Jim R Miller Park in Marietta. Friday, May 20 is Sneak-A-Peek-Ride-A-Thon at the fair. That night you can pay just $10 per person for unlimited rides (from 5 - 10 p.m.).
The Yaarab Shrine is known for having the world’s largest Shrine Circus. It is a popular annual family event that offers an affordable, safe and wholesome environment for adults and children of all ages. The event features 22 circus performances, more than 40 carnival rides and attractions, and your favorite festival foods: wings, funnel cakes, cotton candy, fried Oreos, snow cones, elephant ears and more.
Opening hours are 5:00pm weekdays, 10:00am Saturdays, and 12:00pm on Sundays. See website for full schedule.
See the flyer here.
Go to the website for more details on tickets and schedules.