Cobb County International Festival is a celebration of the best traditional food, music and art from around the world in our community.
The inaugural festival will be held 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Saturday, August. 3, 2019 at Jim Miller Park Event Center in Marietta.
Dates and Times to Keep in Mind
- Deadline for applications is July 1, 2019
- Vendor selection on or by July 8, 2019
- Load-in & load-out same day as event August 3, 2019
- Event August 3, 2019 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Any application postmarked or received after July 1, 2019 will not be accepted
Complete the online form below, or download and email the application.
Please complete this form to secure your booth space. Deadline for applications is July 1, 2019
- Event is indoors, tents are allowed within the boundaries of your booth space
- All vendors must stay for the entire event
- If power is required, please specify on application; you will be required to supply your own minimum 25-foot extension cord and power strip with a surge protector. One outlet per booth. No exceptions.