VININGS BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION
- Thu, 07/21/2022 - 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thu, 08/18/2022 - 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thu, 09/15/2022 - 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thu, 10/20/2022 - 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thu, 11/17/2022 - 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Join us for a lively book discussion with fellow readers on the third Thursday of each month! We choose titles in a variety of genres, and the group members generally answer questions provided by the facilitator and share their own opinions and critiques.
Books are available to check out at the Vinings Library. Please call 770-801-5330 to receive the name of the current title.
Until further notice, the group is meeting from 11 am -12 noon outdoors in the back yard area by the downstairs parking lot. Call or email Farley to reserve a spot. Bring your own lawn chair and sun hat, and if it rains, we will meet indoors.